Woodruff Elementary School
950 W 600 S
Logan, UT 84321
All students enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year are eligible for free breakfast from 7:30-7:50am each day.
To apply for free/reduced lunch or to check your student's balance go to the Parent Info tab.
18- 4th & 5th District Fun Run
22- Wildcat Run
25- 1/2 Day Out @ noon (NO KINDERGARTEN)
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!
Principal's Monthly Message
It is hard to believe that it is March. The snow will be melted before we know it. This month offers some exciting events:STEM at Work Night Friday, March 24th from 6-8 pm. This is a Woodruff original where families can see the amazing things our students are doing in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. We have exhibits and demonstrations from local businesses, Utah State, and our students as well. Please come join us and bring the whole family.
Kindergarten & Preschool Registration March 28-30th at Bridger Elementary. We invite all families who are have children who are of preschool and kindergarten age to register them for next year. Here is what to bring:
· Valid State or Government issued photo ID of parent/guardian
· Child’s official birth certificate
· Immunization Records
· Copy of a recent utility bill with current address
· Copy of a recent mortgage payment or rental agreement with current address
· Your preschool-age child for an academic screener. It is not necessary to bring your child to Kindergarten registration.
An immunization clinic will be available all three days at the registration site from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
We appreciate your time and effort to register. This helps our allocation for teachers at our school for next year. For more information visit www.loganschools.org.
Have a great month!!